Does neosporin work for old acne scars red marks

« ...It took me over 4 years to discover these natural acne treatments, because at the time it was all about trial and error. At the time of me searching for the cures, no one had actually had proof that they worked. So I took the cures, but my own twist on them, tried them out and carried on using them if they worked. Let me tell you, I tried hundreds of these cures, but I found these 3 to be the most effective natural treatments;...
...Although there is no perfect cure to acne, you can definitely treat it without using harmful chemicals. All you need is a little effort and patience....»

«...By avoiding these types of foods, you can definitely minimize the amount of acne you get on the face. Stick with non-reprocessed foods, and keep junk food to a minimum. It's not necessary to ban these foods from your diet, but eating them every single day definitely isn't doing your body a favor....»
Full Text: aliahtinp.blogspot.com

tags: evening primrose oil acne, best acne solution, diffrrent types of acne